[Gambas-user] Hyperlinks

David Paleino d.paleino at ...626...
Fri Sep 28 20:06:44 CEST 2007

Hi Benoît,
(sorry for the delay -- Bogofilter needs some fine-tuning ;) )

Il giorno Thu, 27 Sep 2007 16:52:25 +0200
Benoit Minisini <gambas at ...1...> ha scritto:

> On jeudi 27 septembre 2007, David Paleino wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > I'm working on a bts2ldap GUI to use on Debian systems. I've abandoned the
> > use of gb.ldap, since it simply doesn't work (oh, well, it might, but it's
> > not that documented), and I'm using ldapsearch from a shell.
>
> Apparently it does not work. I have no news from its developer, so this
> component may be removed in 2.0.

That might avoid confusion to users :)

> You can use the gb.desktop component. It adds a Desktop.Open() method that
> can open an URL inside the browser or prefered application of the desktop in
> use. It is based on the Portland project (See the documentation on the wiki).

I'll take a look, thank you.

> Your two lines of code are for a ColumnView, not a GridView. Anyway, you
> should use a GridView, and opens the URL when the user clicks on the cell
> that displays the link.

Yes, the GridView is for the bug-listing, the Details Dialog has a ColumnView.
Is there any reason for using a GridView instead of a ColumnView component? I
already managed to get a Message.Info() up when the user clicks on the URL
with ColumnView.

> Regards,

Thank you,
David