[Gambas-user] Big change in database component

timothy timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...
Wed Sep 12 07:47:15 CEST 2007

I do think this is a more practical way of interfacing to a database.
(Even if it does not comply with SQL standards ;-)

Thanks

8-{)} Timothy Marshal-Nichols
<mailto: timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...>