[Gambas-user] Ideas for developing

Tomas Eroles i Forner tomas.eroles at ...277...
Sat Oct 27 12:22:49 CEST 2007

Hi all!
As an idea, I believe it could be useful to add a small part in the IDE
as a little help for propierties.
I explain myself: sometimes is not easy to remember the properties or
the real meaning of a control, and have to do some tests. For example,
Background and Foreground properties are easy, but, what does it means
the Tag property in a HSplit control?
Then, my proposition is to put ballons or a small text on the bottom of
list properties, for example, where to explain the meaning of a
property.
Background: Sets the color for the background of the control
Expand: Sets if control expands its size when form is maximized

Something like that.

Bye