[Gambas-user] Gambas doesn't start after upgrading to Ubuntu's Gambas2

R. Stormo rohnny at ...1248...
Fri Oct 19 16:32:43 CEST 2007

Fredrik Hansson-3 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Originally I had both Gambas 1 and 1.9.49 installed parallell.
>
> 1. I upgraded from Ubuntu 7.04 to Ubuntu 7.10 using built-in upgrade.
> Everything (else) works fine now.
> 2. I uninstalled Gambas using Ubuntu's Add/remove tool.
> 3. I installed Gambas2 using Ubuntu's Add/Remove.
>
> Now, Gambas2 refuses to start.
> a) No message clicking the icon in the program list.
> b) Message trying to start from terminal:
>
> fredrik at ...1789...:~$ gambas2
> ERROR: #27: Cannot load component 'gb.form.dialog': cannot find library
> file
>
> So, something's missing... or?
> What should I do?
>
> Regards,
> Fredrik Hansson

Have the same problem on a newly installed Ubuntu on a new pc. After
reconf-all, configure, make and install O get the error.
ERROR: #27: Cannot load component 'gb.form.dialog': cannot find library file

Some know what library file is missing?