[Gambas-user] Gambas doesn't start after upgrading to Ubuntu's Gambas2

José Luis Redrejo jredrejo at ...626...
Fri Oct 19 13:54:04 CEST 2007

It's quite obvious that Ubuntu packages are broken after your upgrade and
gambas2-gb-form package doesn't exist or just doesn't work.

You should pass this information to Ubuntu bug tracking system and wait for
them to fix it.  You can also use Debian instead ;-)

Cheers