[Gambas-user] gambas programming distribution

RalfGesellensetter rgx at ...17...
Wed Oct 17 20:53:43 CEST 2007

Am Mittwoch, 17. Oktober 2007 19:10:25 schrieb gnu.linux at ...18...:
> at the weekend i will create a gambas-distro

Hi frank,

nice approach. It would be great to have a live CD with GAMBAS included.
As for installable distros, I can't see the sense of yet another one.

As a live CD, it might be needful to mount existing media (which can happen
niceley with hald under KDE, don't know as for other desktop engines).

IceWM seems easier to use compared to XFCE. But maybe I err.

Regards
Ralf