[Gambas-user] italian translation --- IDE + components

Stefano Palmeri rospolosco at ...152...
Sat Oct 6 20:23:29 CEST 2007

Alle 20:13, sabato 6 ottobre 2007, Benoit Minisini ha scritto:
> On samedi 06 octobre 2007, Stefano Palmeri wrote:
> > OK. Just done. I hope everything is good. I noticed a
> > strange thing while commit. svn added some en_US.po file that
> > I didn't work on. I just work on italian translations. Is it normal?
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Stefano Palmeri
>
> It is as if you added explicitely the 'English (U.S.A.)' language in the
> translation dialog. Did you do that?
>
> Anyway, it is kust a matter of removing it from the translation dialog.
>
> Regards,

Aaarrghh. I know what happened.

I used my Gambas2 with en_US language interface.

Ok, from now on I will use the italian language when translating. But the
italian *.po files were correctly committed, I think.

Sorry, if I caused some problem. Tell me if I have to do something now.

Thanks,

Stefano