[Gambas-user] italian translation --- IDE + components

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Oct 6 13:40:52 CEST 2007

On samedi 06 octobre 2007, Stefano Palmeri wrote:
> It's me, again.
>
> I again updated the IDE translation and translated
> the components. They are all from 1.9.90, even if some of their
> names refer to previous Gambas versions.
>
> Regards,
>
> Stefano Palmeri

Thanks.

I suggest that when an italian string is the same as the english string, or if
an english string does not be translated (because it is a number for
example), that you use the special "-" string as translation.

This way, we can easily make the difference between a non-translated string
and a string that must not be translated.

Benoit Minisini