[Gambas-user] Suse 10.3 for not-showing interface on startup of gambas2

Robert Chéramy robert at ...1786...
Fri Nov 23 13:01:51 CET 2007

Hi Steven,

Steven Lobbezoo schrieb:
> I must have : Cannot start gimp under kde, idem firefox. Some times i get same
> error as for gambas2 with the 'console'. In short all kind of weird things.

Then your problem is probably gtk related, or a compatibility issue
between kde and gtk. I think it has an impact on gambas as it uses both
kde and gtk libraries, but htat the problem is not in gambas code. Maybe
something went wrong while your last update (disk full, bad block...).
Suse 10.3 may help you for example if a new gtk or kde version are
installed, but that's not sure... Did you consider reinstalling your
system from scratch ?

tibob