[Gambas-user] Column View

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Nov 21 16:08:48 CET 2007

On mercredi 21 novembre 2007, javier romero wrote:
> I dont know, i think this maybe a bug: In a column view when i "double
> clik" in all his area the DblClick event is raised. I think DblClick should
> be only raise DblClick event when this is doing in a select row, no in all
> columnview area. I dont know maybe i'm wrong but DblClick only raise his
> event when is clicked over the select element in other lenguages like
> Visual Basic and Fujitsu Visual Cobol.
>
> Thanks
> Javier Romero

Well, Gambas is not Visual Basic, nor Fujitsu Visual Cobol (?).

DblClick is a mouse event managed by the Control class, and so you get it
everywhere on the control. Like Mouse* events, and contrary to the Click
event.

But maybe you are making a confusion between double clicking and activating an
item? In that case, you must use the Activate event.

Benoit Minisini