[Gambas-user] Column View

javier romero cjro99 at ...67...
Wed Nov 21 14:55:30 CET 2007

I dont know, i think this maybe a bug: In a column view when i "double clik" in all his area the DblClick event is raised. I think DblClick should be only raise DblClick event when this is doing in a select row, no in all columnview area. I dont know maybe i'm wrong but DblClick only raise his event when is clicked over the select element in other lenguages like Visual Basic and Fujitsu Visual Cobol.

Thanks
Javier Romero