[Gambas-user] Doubts in execute shell commands

ron ronstk at ...239...
Fri Nov 9 09:49:30 CET 2007

On Friday 09 November 2007 09:31, Tomas Eroles i Forner wrote:
> YES, YES, YES, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS !!!!
>
> I've found it.
>
> I have only to put a fucking
>
> pause -1
>
> as the last line of the plt file. Then, gnuplot waits until the user
> closes the plot window

Does gnuplot close the window always if not used with gambas, but standalone ?

If not then it sounds stupid for me to add pause -1 in every *.plt file
you get from others and must sound back.

Good to do as temporary solution but gambas should handle it the same
as any other application started from inside gambas and stay open forever.

Ron