[Gambas-user] Doubts in execute shell commands

Tomas Eroles i Forner tomas.eroles at ...277...
Fri Nov 9 09:31:23 CET 2007

YES, YES, YES, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS !!!!

I've found it.

I have only to put a fucking

pause -1

as the last line of the plt file. Then, gnuplot waits until the user
closes the plot window