[Gambas-user] regresion with drag and drop in 1.9.90 & gtk

José Luis Redrejo jredrejo at ...626...
Thu Nov 1 20:48:08 CET 2007

2007/11/1, Benoit Minisini <gambas at ...1...>:

> On jeudi 1 novembre 2007, José Luis Redrejo wrote:
> > Hi, I've checked that dropping a file on a form, button, or whatever
> other
> > component doesn't work anymore with version 1.9.90 & gtk. Using 1.9.50
>   &
> > gtk, or 1.9.90 & qt, it works. In fact the drop event raises, but not
> > Drag.Data is available.
> >
> > It seems a problem dragging from the desktop or nautilus, as the
> DragNDrop
> > example works perfectly. The funniest thing is that dragging from
> nautilus
> > to a gambas app using qt works like a charm.
> >
> > Regards.
>
> It should be fixed in the last revision.

Thanks, I'll  try it

Dragging from a Qt or a GTK+ application works, but dragging from Firefox
> seems to be broken anyway. Even if dragging from Firefox into a gb.qtGambas
> application works.
>
> So I think there is something I didn't understand yet in the GTL+
> Drag&Drop
> routines. Maybe a bug? :-)

No, it's impossible, maybe you've discovered the first firefox bug ;-)

Regards,

Any suggestion of my yesterday's question about how to drop files on a
FileView?

Regards.

José L.