[Gambas-user] Bug ... ?

Gareth Bult gareth at ...1689...
Wed May 30 19:43:37 CEST 2007

I seem to be having a problem with "ShowModal".

If I have a form with a resizable or "no" border it works fine ..
If I set the border to "Fixed", ME.Close(n) fails to exit the dialog, indeed the box is "uncloseable".

BUT - I can't reproduce the problem with a small test program !!

Anyone any ideas ?

Gareth.
(1.9.49-svn)

--
Gareth Bult, Encryptec Limited
Tel: 0845 25 77033, FWD: 753977, Mob: 07891 389657