[Gambas-user] R: Install Gambas2 Ubuntu 7.04

Paolo Saudin paolo at ...813...
Tue May 22 13:59:03 CEST 2007

I installed gambas2 on Ubuntu 7.04 just two days ago:
Try to run the following before executing ./configure -C:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libmysql++-dev

Paolo

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: gambas-user-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:gambas-user-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net] Per conto di Juanra
Inviato: martedì 22 maggio 2007 8.12
A: Gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net
Oggetto: [Gambas-user] Install Gambas2 Ubuntu 7.04

Hello, I want install Gambas2 in Ubuntu 7.04 but I am not find any
repositories for apt-get.

I am compiling Gambas2 of sources but I have a problem to
execute ./configure -C.

configure: WARNING: *** bzlib2 compression is disabled
> configure: WARNING: *** MySQL driver is disabled
> configure: WARNING: *** ODBC driver is disabled
> configure: WARNING: *** SQLite 3 driver is disabled
> configure: WARNING: *** firebird driver is disabled
> configure: WARNING: *** GTK+ toolkit is disabled
> configure: WARNING: *** GTK+ component is disabled
> configure: WARNING: *** SVG loader for GTK+ is disabled

I need the MYSQL driver for work,

My English is not very good, sorry.

Can you help me, please?