[Gambas-user] Best desktop manager to run Gambas

Daniel Campos dcamposf at ...626...
Tue May 15 16:05:36 CEST 2007

When running on Gnome, for the aspect ratio, just install "kcontrol",
run it, and select different font-size for all fonts, Debian and
Ubuntu installations use quite extrange defaults for QT apps. Changing
default theme would be also a good idea (at least Debian default theme
for QT sucks, I don't know in Ubuntu). Forms aspect ratio depends on
font size, so selecting a little size will result in a little form.

Apart from this Gnome and KDE are complete Desktop environments, so if
an end user or corporation decides to use one or the other you should
consideer not changing it, probably you won't success in the attempt
:-)

Daniel