[Gambas-user] GridView ColumnResize

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed May 2 17:11:37 CEST 2007

On mercredi 2 mai 2007, Gareth Bult wrote:
> Ok, still got problems with header resizing.
>
> It appears I *mostly* get a resize event after the mouse has been
> released, but not *always*.
>
> As the column width is only set *after* the mouse is released, I can't
> redraw the contents based on the ColumnResize event.
>
> (is there another event activated by a column resize that I should be
> linking to for redraws?)
>
> Gareth.

ColumnResize and HeaderResize are just events that tells you that a column or
a header has been resized, or is being resized. Don't expect more for this
version. And I don't think you can safely draw headers anyway. Unless you
rewrite a GridView from scratch in Gambas - I think it is possible, by using
a GridView without headers, and by creating your own headers with labels, or
what you want.

Benoit Minisini