[Gambas-user] GridView ColumnResize

Gareth Bult gareth at ...1689...
Wed May 2 16:52:58 CEST 2007

Ok, still got problems with header resizing.

It appears I *mostly* get a resize event after the mouse has been
released, but not *always*.

As the column width is only set *after* the mouse is released, I can't
redraw the contents based on the ColumnResize event.

(is there another event activated by a column resize that I should be
linking to for redraws?)

Gareth.

--
Gareth Bult, Encryptec Limited
Tel: 0845 25 77033, FWD: 753977, Mob: 07891 389657