[Gambas-user] pictures inside a DB

Hamilton Geminiano Andrioli Junior handriolijr at ...626...
Fri Mar 30 14:55:03 CEST 2007

Steven, i didn't understand your code.
see:

' DIM sData AS String
' sData = File.Load("/file/path")
' MyResult!MyBlobField = sData

How can i make a database connection. I said that, because i work only
with SQL, and to update a database i use "update customers set
picture='" & Sdata & "' where id=xx"
If i make what you said, Gambas returns me: Result is read-only.

What i'm doing wrong?

[]'s
Hamilton From Brazil!