[Gambas-user] Look for Gambas tutorials

Leonardo Miliani leonardo at ...1237...
Thu Mar 29 18:58:56 CEST 2007

Rob ha scritto:
> Yeah, we tried to take care of that years ago with the wiki, but
> it got out of control (between the version update process and
> the many security holes with Twiki constantly letting spammers
> in) so Benoit had to write the current documentation system from
> scratch.
>
> But there's no reason that people who find flaws in the
> documentation can't either correct those flaws, or at least mark
> the page as wrong or out of date.  If we could come up with a
> convention to mark pages that way, then it would be a lot easier
> to search for the "out of date" marker for someone looking to
> help update the documentation.
>
> Last I looked, there were still Gambas tutorials on the web from
> like version 0.40, so I hope someone with some free time will
> either update them or write new ones.

I would like to suggest to set up a wiki site, where documentation can
be written from anyone, so users that want to collaborate can finnaly do it.
I.E.: Benoit has no time to post a page regarding IF-THEN-ELSE
condition? I could write it myself.
I think this could be very helpful.

The only doubt I have if this system is easy to transfer offline, i.e.
on a standalone computer to set an inline documentation.

--
Ciao.
Leo.

Web: www.leonardomiliani.com
E-mail: leonardo at ...1237...
Scegli software opensource - Choose opensource software