[Gambas-user] upgrade gambas on ubuntu edgy

M Sulchan Darmawan msdarmawan at ...396...
Thu Mar 1 12:15:28 CET 2007

Dear all,

I have install gambas version 1.0.15 from Ubuntu Alternate CD, using
add/remove applications.
I have download gambas tarball latest version and wanted to upgrade
the existing installation.

Since I am a newbie in upgrading. Do I have to remove old gambas
first, or just do ./configure make make install right away ?

Thanks for the information.
Best regards,
--
M Sulchan Darmawan

Every generation has a legend. Every journey has a first step. Every
saga has a beginning. --Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace (1999)