[Gambas-user] PDF file

timothy timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...
Tue Jun 26 19:13:09 CEST 2007

I am probably missing something very simple. But how do you set the
message body of the SmtpClient email. There appears to be no Body
property?

Thanks

8-{)} Timothy Marshal-Nichols
<mailto: timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...>