[Gambas-user] PDF file

Steven Lobbezoo steven at ...1652...
Mon Jun 25 22:30:04 CEST 2007

Thanks a lot Benoit,

My failure was that I used test/pdf and not application/pdf
as mime type. Stangely, this worked before ?

However, my e-mails are send correctly with texts and pdf attachements.
Just a small hick ;-) : There's no date in the message. I could not find a way
to set the date (since i donnot have access to the headers, do i ?). It's not
set auto.

Thanks again,
Steven