[Gambas-user] Quicky app

Ash erikvega13 at ...626...
Mon Jun 25 06:03:57 CEST 2007

I... wow, in short, extensive. In long, I was mearly asking originally about
the programming since I'm sort of new still to programming, I've learned it
before but the basic steps so I understood most of what I read. Since still
in HS and no job and at night, it's really over my head right now. I'd love
to help if I could, if I knew how to program. Since I could spend usually
from here to the end of the week around 11 hours a day on any project
(Summer Break has to have some benefits) but, still way over my head. Sorry,
I just, first I apologize for starting something that big. Second, I read it
all and interested (eh, I'm just a sucker for nobel causes :P) and would
love to know how to help, if I could at all.