[Gambas-user] Re; Console applications ..

Gareth Bult gareth at ...1689...
Wed Jul 18 01:38:13 CEST 2007

Heh, now they tell me ...  :)

thanks,
Gareth.

--
Gareth Bult, Encryptec Limited
Tel: 0845 25 77033, Mob: 07891 389657
Email: gareth at ...1689...
Statements made are at all times subject to Encryptec's Terms and Conditions of Business, which are available upon request.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rob" <sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...>
To: gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2007 7:04:08 PM (GMT) Europe/London
Subject: Re: [Gambas-user] Re; Console applications ..

On Tuesday 17 July 2007, Gareth Bult wrote:
> I don't appear to have "Application.Daemon" (!)
>
> Or indeed any property of "Application" that looks remotely like
> "Daemon" ...

It was only added to the SVN version of Gambas yesterday.  You'll need
to check out a fresh copy of the source and build that.

If you're using an older version of Gambas and don't want to update
it, I think that adding "echo -n |" in front of what you're already
using, or maybe "</dev/null" after the command, should solve the "not
closing standard input" problem.

Rob