[Gambas-user] Re; Console applications ..

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Tue Jul 17 20:04:08 CEST 2007

On Tuesday 17 July 2007, Gareth Bult wrote:
> I don't appear to have "Application.Daemon" (!)
>
> Or indeed any property of "Application" that looks remotely like
> "Daemon" ...

It was only added to the SVN version of Gambas yesterday.  You'll need
to check out a fresh copy of the source and build that.

If you're using an older version of Gambas and don't want to update
it, I think that adding "echo -n |" in front of what you're already
using, or maybe "</dev/null" after the command, should solve the "not
closing standard input" problem.

Rob