[Gambas-user] update of autotools base installer for gambas2

José Luis Redrejo jredrejo at ...626...
Tue Jul 17 15:38:35 CEST 2007

wow, I want more ;-)
Seriously, some time ago I thought this would be useful to "normalize" the
way packages are built from the gambas ide. Using autotools, all the
packages only have to execute ./configure --prefix=/usr, make & make install
to build the applications, instead of worrying of doing all the stuff from
the packager.