[Gambas-user] SendKeys for gambas2 ?

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Fri Jul 13 03:52:50 CEST 2007

On Thursday 12 July 2007, José Luis Redrejo wrote:
> It's possible. A present for you: this small c program send "Caps
> Lock" when it is on to assure that caps lock is not active. I don't

I forgot all about the XTest extension.  It would be pretty easy to
wrap that in a Gambas component (though I'm not sure about mapping
whatever keycodes Gambas uses to X keycodes, if they're different)
and if no one's done it by when I have coding time available,
probably early September, I'll do it myself.

Do all X servers pretty much have the XTest extension turned on by
default?  Mandriva has theirs turned on and it looks like Ubuntu does
too, but I don't know whether it's standard enough to make
a "gb.sendkeys" component.

Rob