[Gambas-user] SendKeys for gambas2 ?

José Luis Redrejo jredrejo at ...626...
Thu Jul 12 14:41:27 CEST 2007

It's possible. A present for you: this small c program send "Caps Lock" when
it is on to assure that caps lock is not active. I don't remember the
details of the functions, as it's something I used almost 3 years, ago. But
you won't need to deal with 6000 linex of X11 reference, just look for the
functions I use here :

#include <X11/extensions/XTest.h>
#include <X11/keysym.h>
#include <X11/XKBlib.h>

/*Para compilarlo:
gcc -I/usr/X11R6/include -L/usr/X11R6/lib -o xresetcapslock
xresetcapslock.c-lX11 -lXtst

*/
int main(void) {
   unsigned int states;
        Display* disp = XOpenDisplay( NULL );
        if( disp == NULL )
                return 1;
        if (XkbGetIndicatorState (disp, XkbUseCoreKbd, &states) != Success)
                return 2;
        // printf("%i \n",states);
        if (states == -31 || states == 1) {
                XTestFakeKeyEvent( disp, XKeysymToKeycode( disp,
XK_Caps_Lock),
        True, CurrentTime );
                XTestFakeKeyEvent( disp, XKeysymToKeycode( disp,
XK_Caps_Lock),
        False, CurrentTime );
        }
        XCloseDisplay( disp );