[Gambas-user] open project form gambas2

Jürgen Zdero juergen at ...1725...
Fri Jul 6 08:10:51 CEST 2007

I have a problem with Open-project-form with gambas2 1.9.49
but not with gambas 1!

On start i choose "open project" and get a form with a treeview in the right.
But its impossible to resize the window vertically and it is too large that i
may reach the "OK" or "CANCEL" button in the lower, not visible, area of
the .

I use a 2 Monitor Desktop with 2048 x 768 on opensuse 10.2

How can i start gambas2 with smaller windows, alternate resolution or
make the open-project-Window vertically resizeable ?

cheers Juergen