[Gambas-user] need a help with Ubuntu 6.06 LTS

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...9...
Wed Jan 24 21:45:47 CET 2007

Salut,

I'm using Ubuntu 6.06 LTS for my office-cpomputer.

Till now I use only officially supports software provided by Ubuntu.

I'v choosen Ubuntu, because on that box I do only
office-jobs, writing letters, sending emails etc.

So Gambas 1.0.13 were enough, to run my projects.

But today I decided to use in the future gambas2.

While I have no idea how Ubuntu/Debian/Apt works, can anybody tell me
the place, where I find gambas2-1.9.47 (and later) ready to use, or how
to compile the svn-sources.

Thanks in advance.

Amicalment
Charlie