[Gambas-user] Bug in class Printer of gb.Qt component

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Jan 24 17:16:32 CET 2007

On Wednesday 24 January 2007 16:55, Leonardo Miliani wrote:
> Benoit Minisini ha scritto:

I meant I will remove "real" printing support. With the Printer class will
stay. So you will do:

Printer.File = "/path/to/file.ps"
Draw.Begin(Printer)
Draw.End

EXEC [ "kprinter", "/path/to/file.ps" ] WAIT

Benoit Minisini