[Gambas-user] Bug in class Printer of gb.Qt component

Leonardo Miliani leonardo at ...1237...
Wed Jan 24 16:55:16 CET 2007

Benoit Minisini ha scritto:
> On Tuesday 23 January 2007 21:41, timothy wrote:

I'm writing a program that will generate reports so I would like to know
how to create a method that I should not change in near future :-)
If you think that you'll remove the printing to a printer support (I'm
using this method to print my reports), what do you suggest me?
How can I export an image drawn with the Draw method into a postscript file?

--
Ciao.
Leo.

Web: www.leonardomiliani.com
E-mail: leonardo at ...1237...
Scegli software opensource - Choose opensource software