[Gambas-user] Gambas2 in mandriva

Alan Bromley alan at ...1281...
Mon Jan 22 13:06:18 CET 2007

On Thursday 18 January 2007 20:36, javier romero wrote:

> > Gambas2 1.9.47 doesnt works in mandriva 2006, at same that 1.9.46a and
> > 1.9.45
> >
> > Javier

I didn't find any reason why Gambas2 1.9.x should not install on Mandriva
2006. Is there a Mandriva 2006 user there that succeeded in installing
Gambas2 1.9.45/46a/47 ?

Up untill v45 & 45a I did not have any problems with installation on mandriva

I then upgraded to mandriva 2007 which completed the installation without error.

but when I loaded an application which had worked before the following errormessage came up:

	some components are missing:gb.qt.editor

and the appliction refuses to run, although it compils witout error.

Alan Bromley