[Gambas-user] Gambas2 in mandriva

Richard richard.j.walker at ...247...
Thu Jan 18 22:29:19 CET 2007

In the past I am fairly sure I have had both installed but for some time now I
have uninstalled gambas and only used gambas2. I reckon if I ever need gambas
it is easy enough to re-install from the Mandriva rpms.

Why not try removing gambas and see if it makes a difference. If not, then
just put it back.

Richard