[Gambas-user] Circular References Update

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...9...
Fri Jan 19 20:12:58 CET 2007

Am Freitag, den 19.01.2007, 17:28 +0000 schrieb Richard:
--8<-------------------
> One clue is that the list of objects I see in my warning have very little to
> do with objects in my application. Another clue is that the application I am
> developing under 1.9.46a was the first to be loaded by the 1.9.47 IDE and I
> was running it only under the IDE during testing of an apparent anomaly in
> the way the new TableView handles/produces row selection events. The warning
> has gone away since I compiled a standalone executable of my app for testing.
>
> Richard

Salut Richard,

the TableView in 1.9.47 is not the TableView in 1.9.46a
Please read the ChangeLog
..
* NEW: TableView were replaced by GridView.

TableView now is a in gambas written control.

Amicalment
Charlie