[Gambas-user] Circular References Update

Richard richard.j.walker at ...247...
Fri Jan 19 18:28:00 CET 2007

Thanks for the info, Fernando & Rolf. What you say doesn't directly support a
theory I have been forming, but it doesn't contradict it either. I hope to do
some more testing on Saturday to see if it is really the IDE which is having
the apparent problem and not my application.

One clue is that the list of objects I see in my warning have very little to
do with objects in my application. Another clue is that the application I am
developing under 1.9.46a was the first to be loaded by the 1.9.47 IDE and I
was running it only under the IDE during testing of an apparent anomaly in
the way the new TableView handles/produces row selection events. The warning
has gone away since I compiled a standalone executable of my app for testing.

Richard