[Gambas-user] FW: install Gambas2 in suse 10.2

javier romero cjro99 at ...67...
Tue Jan 16 15:03:04 CET 2007

This is the output when i tty to installing gambas2 in suse 10.2

mvilela at ...1627...:~> cd /home/mvilela/gambas2/
mvilela at ...1627...:~/gambas2> ./configure -C
configure: loading cache config.cache
checking for a BSD-compatible install... (cached) /usr/bin/install -c
checking for gawk... (cached) gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... (cached) yes
checking build system type... (cached) i686-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... (cached) i686-pc-linux-gnu
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: config.h is unchanged
configure: configuring in main
configure: running /bin/sh './configure' --prefix=/usr/local  '-C' --cache-file=                              ../config.cache --srcdir=.
configure: loading cache ../config.cache
checking for a BSD-compatible install... (cached) /usr/bin/install -c
checking for gawk... (cached) gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... (cached) yes
checking build system type... (cached) i686-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... (cached) i686-pc-linux-gnu
checking for gcc... no
checking for cc... no
checking for cc... no
checking for cl... no
configure: error: no acceptable C compiler found in $PATH
See `config.log' for more details.
configure: error: /bin/sh './configur

Regards
Javier