[Gambas-user] Problem with databound controls

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...9...
Fri Feb 16 12:34:43 CET 2007

Salut,

this is a BUG in the gb.db.form component.

You can load /your-path-to-gambas2-1.9.47/comp/src/gb.db.form into the
gambas IDE and searching for UnSelect.
You will find it twice in DataView.class, at line 117 and 313.
Just out comment these 2 lines.
Then save your changes, go back to the /your-path-to-gambas2-1.9.47/ and
make a
su -c 'make install'
to install the new gb.db.form component

Amicalment