[Gambas-user] Problem with databound controls

Dieter Hofmann hofmann.rainmaker at ...1601...
Fri Feb 16 09:30:50 CET 2007

Am Donnerstag, 15. Februar 2007 21:41 schrieb Leandro Anthonioz Blanc:
> Hi everybody. I have a problem in Gambas 1.9.47. I open the “Database”
> example and connect to a MySQL 5.0 without problems. Using “Database”
> example, I create the “Test” database. Then create “color” and “test”
> tables and fill them with records. Good. However, if I click the “Bound
> controls example
” button, then this message is shown: “Unknown symbol
> ‘UnSelect’ in class ‘.GridViewRows’”. Can anybody help me? Thank you very
> much.

I have the same problem with gambas 1.9.47 on kubuntu 6.10 edgy eft. I get the
same error, when i try tu use any of the databasecontrols inside a
datasource.
I did ask for a solution in every gambas-forum. But no answer since 4 Weeks!!!

Please help us :)

Dieter H.