[Gambas-user] problem scrolling a ScrollView filled with dynamicly created widgets

l.alebarde2 at ...402... l.alebarde2 at ...402...
Sat Dec 22 19:46:05 CET 2007

Of course ! Sorry, and thank you very much. It works now, as soon as I changed
the argument of the constructor, from Me (which points actually to the form) to
the pointer of the ScrollView.