[Gambas-user] problem scrolling a ScrollView filled with dynamicly created widgets

Stefano Palmeri rospolosco at ...152...
Sat Dec 22 17:02:01 CET 2007

Alle 17:04, sabato 22 dicembre 2007, l.alebarde2 at ...402... ha scritto:
> Hello,
>
> I put several panels in a ScrollView. The pannels are created dynamically
> and stored in a collection.
>
> If I don't make something special, the panels do not scroll when I wheel
> the mouse. I expected they would.
>
> If I use this event to recalculate the panels Y position, taking into
> account the Y -scroll value, they redraw outside the ScrollView, and
> overide the form above. When I wheel back, they come back at their initial
> position.
>
> (If you try the enclosed project, one can create new panels by clicking in
> the panel area – a combo opens – click on the EXEC item).
>
> What happens ?
>
> Laurent Alebarde.

Hi. [OFF TOPIC] for  Laurent Alebard.

I see that your project is a Gambas 1 project. I read your last e-mails
and it seems that you are new to Gambas. So, I think that
you should start using _now_ Gambas 2  RC2 that is stable enough and
has a lot of extra features.

http://gambasdoc.org/help/doc/release?fr

If you install RC2, then open your project,  the in the IDE go
Project-->Compile and it will become a Gambas2 project.

Regards,

Stefano Palmeri

P.S. (why your clock is one hour later?) :-)