[Gambas-user] try to make Ubuntu package with a proyect

javier romero cjro99 at ...67...
Tue Dec 11 14:01:07 CET 2007

Hi,
No, i try to make the package in a new directory, not in a external usb disk, the debian/rules files is created inside this directory, i dont know what is happened. Im using ubuntu 7.10.

Ok, Thanks anyway

Javier