[Gambas-user] Marketing

Steven Lobbezoo steven at ...1652...
Sat Dec 1 15:14:59 CET 2007

Hi,

My 2 cents :

I think that 'Marketing' does not fit in very well here. First of all,
marketing is a way to make produkts 'sell'. So you can be a lair as much as
you want (and sometimes must be) as long as something sells.

Benoit is , as far as I know, not selling anything ;-)

So : no marketing exists (per definition !)

The only argument might be, to clear things for people who donnot know gambas
yet, but who should, because it will help them.

So, personally I think the phrase "Gambas almost means BASIC" hits it on the
head : It's like Basic, but without the negative implications that Microsoft
attached to it. Just right !

Regards,

Steven