[Gambas-user] Marketing

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Sat Dec 1 14:57:59 CET 2007

> When I type "visual basic for linux" on google, the first answer is a
> french
> link to a thread about Real Basic, and the second one is a link to the
> Gambas
> web site. We are before Mono! ;-)
>
> This was not the case a year ago, but Google is our friend. ;-)
>
> Actually I find that Gambas is better in attracting users than developers,
> and
> that something should be done for that too.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Benoit Minisini

Unfortunally the both are linked... we need users to make the project
important to eyes of potential good develloper ...

It's true now to say if we have develloper to make many stable components
for gambas then gambas will attract many and many develloper.

And better if we can find a cool man that can devellop an inerpreter for
windows :-P

But at this time many Linux Basic are not fro linuxon prim on are multi
plateform but not stable... look at KBasic( Buerrrk), hBasic (never
finished), realbasic, ...

Gambas is THE Linux BASIC as VB is THE windows Basic... But Gambas have THE
LINUX PHILOSOPHIE and capabilities... So future is maybe for us... We have
time ... It's not a commercial product.