[Gambas-user] Re; Website ..

Gareth Bult gareth at ...1689...
Sat Aug 25 16:23:15 CEST 2007

>At the moment, you statically inserted into gambasrad.org some pages from
>gambasdoc.org that are dynamically generated (README and FAQ). As I want to
>keep my wiki, it is not a good idea to have the same data at two different places.

AhHa! I think I see the problem.

I did not realise that the Readme and FAQ were dynamically generated.

<fx: goes to tweak>

Ok, here goes;

To include external (dynamic) content in the site, you need to link to use the following URL style;

http://gambasrad.org/documentation/wiki[/whatever]/show_window?url=<full external url>

If you use a link of this form;

a. My default background will be turned off
b. Full page width will be available

(same applied to a URL with "/zforum" in the URL)

So for gambasDOC I'm using;
http://gambasrad.org/documentation/wiki/show_window?url=http://gambasdoc.org

To embed the Readme use;
http://gambasrad.org/documentation/wiki/show_window?url=http://gambasdoc.org/help/readme

(if you still see the glitching background, use shift-refresh to clear)

How's that ?

Gareth.

--
Managing Director, Encryptec Limited