[Gambas-user] Re; Website ..

Gareth Bult gareth at ...1689...
Sat Aug 25 12:53:00 CEST 2007

>Is it possible with Zope to have a mirror of the site that change the skin
>according to the URL path? For example, http://gambasrad.org/bugtrak for the
>default one, and http//gambasrad.org/gambas-skin/bugtrak for the same page
>with the skin 'gambas-skin'.

it is, the question really is, how easy is that to manage ... I can look at setting it up if we need it ??
(I've not done it before, but I've come across it in howto's)

what do you want to accomplish by doing this?

if you look at my "main_template" in "Gareth", I'm looking at the site URL, and if I see "/zforum" or "/wiki" in the path, I'm using a width un-restricted version of the CSS, rather than a width restricted.

... if the forums are not going to mirror the mailing lists, does anyone have any ideas re; subjects?

Gareth.
--
Managing Director, Encryptec Limited
Tel: 0845 25 77033, Mob: 07891 389657