[Gambas-user] Re; Website ..

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Aug 25 01:53:33 CEST 2007

On samedi 25 août 2007, Gareth Bult wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Ok, I managed to kill some CSS and had to restart plone on one of the
> servers, but I some to have some workable forums.
>
> Features;
> o Lots and Lots
> o Full portal integration, RSS feeds etc
> o User profiles incl. sigs, Avatars
> o Topic and Forum subscription
> o User mailbox / messages with Quota
> o Nice (?) editor , comments etc ..
>
> I've set up some forums to mirror the current mailing lists ...
> Got some permissions and groups stuff to work out, but you guys would try
> some test postings / update your profile ..
>
> Thoughts?
>
> Gareth.

I won't replace the mailing-lists by forums or something other, as I only use
them.

I prefer having all the mailing-list mails in my computer: it's faster, I can
organize the mails as I want, and I don't need an Internet access to work.

There is a problem with the "?plone_skin=xxx" added to the URL: it is not
added to the link on the generated web page, so it is useless.

Is it possible with Zope to have a mirror of the site that change the skin
according to the URL path? For example, http://gambasrad.org/bugtrak for the
default one, and http//gambasrad.org/gambas-skin/bugtrak for the same page
with the skin 'gambas-skin'.

Benoit Minisini