[Gambas-user] Problem with the mailing-list

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Aug 19 18:38:49 CEST 2007

On dimanche 19 août 2007, Gareth Bult wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We'd be happy to donate (free) resources for this sort of thing if any are
> needed .. Sample tracker;
> http://encryptec.net/software/plonerss/plonerss/plonerss-issue-tracker/
>
> (or indeed if anyone needs web/mail resources in general for Gambas...)
> http://encryptec.net/services/website-hosting
>
> Gareth.

Thanks for your proposal.

At the moment, official Gambas internet resources are made of:
* A static web site hosted by sourceforge.net.
* Mailing-lists hosted by sourceforge.net.
* A wiki hosted by kudla.org, a site managed by Rob Kudla.

There are other web sites and forums, but I don't manage them.

I have no needs at the moment, but maybe it will be cool in the future to have
a dedicated host for all gambas resources.

I am not interested at the moment in something as sophisticated as
encryptec.net, but I need:
* A web server.
* Mailing-lists like the one that are on sourceforge.net.
* Gambas installed on the web server, with a mySQL database (or any other
database server managed by Gambas), and CGI scripts.
* A ssh shell access.
* Statistics on server access and downloads.

Tell us what you can offer. :-)

Benoit Minisini